Friday, January 29

And on we go...

Home that is. We have known for a bit but it's been official that i get to come back to the California in the mid to end of February. I'm very excited and also very sad because that means it's just going to be me and Jack, and Jordon is going to have to stay out here by himself till October. :(
On the plus side, when i do come back i have a job waiting for me and that means that we can get a car for us, because we do not have one. (Matt bought mine and Jordon's got totaled in an accident in 2008.) The other plus side to it all is that i can now see all of my family again. Jordon and I will be hopefully be flying by the 20th of Feb, with Jack. Pray that everything goes smooth for me coming back with Jack, i know we are working hard and praying hard here. Love you all.

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you will get to be with family. But sad that you will be away from your hubby. Good luck on your move.

    ReplyDelete