Saturday, July 25

Thursday...

Thursday night i had my interview for watching a 4 year old girl. Who is super funny and cute.
I'm posting one to day that i now have a job watching her and educating her so she is ready for kindergarten.
To start the day off, much to our dismay, Jordon had to go do training that they need to do every 6mo, i guess so that they make sure everyone knows everything they need to. So, to get ready for them to come over to our place to see where we are and the living conditions and everything, we started cleaning in the afternoon. Firstly, our place gets pretty messy thanks to Jack and the fact that we have to keep everything out of his reach. So the few surfaces that we have get filled fast. We got the house all cleaned and was about to mop the floors when i get the call saying they where here. So, much to my dismay, i had to show my house without my clean floors, but the good part is that they looked ok cause i did a quicky. To sum the rest up, Tina (the mom) liked the fact that we are not out of the way and that I'm willing to start Monday. So, i now have something to do Monday - Friday.
Sorry for such a boring, yet exciting blog. he he, and on top of it all my laptop decided to like me again and i get to post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment