Friday, July 23

New...


Post with Pictures!

As everyone now knows I'm back in Sacramento. Jordon is still in S. Korea till Thanksgiving time and he will be home a week with me and Jack and then he is off to school again to go into Paralegal, the schooling last 10 weeks. After that it's a another adventure for the McAllister family.

A few things that have happened. My brother Matt is now out of the Navy, he is also out here in Sac for the next month and a half. We also started the beginning of going to weddings, the 17th of this month we went to Jason Walsh's wedding , Matt's best friend since Kindergarten and one of my "brothers" as i call them, it was a beautiful ceremony and a lovely reception. I've very happy for the newlyweds and i hope they are having a great time on their honeymoon.
I have also found and moved into a duplex that is about 6 minutes away from my parents. It's a 3 bedroom, 1 bath with a gated backyard and a carport. It's big enough for Jack to be able to run around and be his spazzy self and still small enough for me.
I will say that the best part about it is that i don't have to water or mow the front lawn (the have guys to do it for me.) I also have a security patrol that goes around too.






This is the front of the house with the carport.













This is the living room




I'm still acquiring some furniture, I've been lucky in that a few people i know where giving away furniture and that i was able to get a bed at a really good price. Overall it's been very busy and I know Jordon has been keeping busy at work and going around S. Korea to as many places as he can to see more things. Jordon has also been put in to receive a sorta promotion, he is going to become a Corporal (it's still the same level E-4 but with more power to do things.) I'm very proud of him and all that he has been doing. Keep it up my love!

Today, marks mine and Jordon's 2nd anniversary of being married. Two years ago today we got married in a court house in San Antonio, Texas. It was a very small and cute ceremony and our friend being silly as he is recorded it all.

Jordon proposing, yes i was shocked. (even though i knew it was coming)
Day we got married.
Happy Anniversary Jordon!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you two. It must be hard to be away from the one you love. Especially on your anniversary. Glad to see you have your own place now. And I'll bet your mom is so happy to have your brother home. Even though it is only for a month or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to my Sweet Daughter and her wonderful husband. I am so very happy to have her back in Caly with me, and we miss Jordon too, but just not in the same way. Love you both very much.
    Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete