Monday, November 22

Coming to a blog near you...










Jack being comfy in his backyard. Me trying on clothes. (lol).

Long reel of events have happened. Start it all off, Jordon and I are getting a divorce. Yep, I said it. He has already started the filling. Now I know the question on everyone's mind is who is going to keep Jack. Well that would be me! So I know that is not really going through your head, and yes I'm doing well, all things considered. I think I'm taking it better than I thought I would be because we haven't been doing well since after the first year, and it was being all more apparent when I came back to the States. All I know is that I have a wonderful family who is AWESOME and very supportive of me. All I need now is a paying roommate so I can afford to stay in my new digs for a couple year.

This leads me into another new thing I'm going to do. Go back to school. I've thought about it a lot and I'm now leaning towards going back to school to either be a nutritionist or an astronomer. I love both fields but I think I'm leaning more towards the astronomy. It was my original goal in high school and I don't mind looking at random stuff in the sky for a living.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have the right attitude to start this next chapter of your life. And you do have a fabulous family. That is the key to surviving divorce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry Jess. I'm sure this is a hard time for you and we love you and will be praying for you and thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete